Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Kyoto: My second destination in Japan

After the 6 hours journey bus from Tokyo to Kyoto by bus, I arrived Kyoto and meet with Kawai, our ASA staunch supporter. As usual, he showed his warming welcome to me and brought me to the student domitory.

It's rainning all the day. The Typhoon No 23 is coming to Kyoto and other part of the Japan. Anyway, the situation is under control due to the long experiences of the Japanese to deal with the thyphoon and other natural disasters.

Kyoto definately is the oldest city in Japan. The palace that emperor also build in Kyoto before they moved to Tokyo. Therefore, you can consider Kyoto as the historical city in Japan. It's important for us to know the history of the Japan through Kyoto. Hopefully I can get more orientation about Kyoto in the next few days.

Of course I'll share it with you all. My fellow ASA Blog readers